5.22.2009

good watchin'

There's this person on youtube who has devoted a lot of time and effort towards collecting footage and posting it online, of what he/she says are the "Worst Movie Scenes of All Time". At times, he/she's pretty spot on--although they DID include a dream sequence scene from Twin Peaks...Not cool, guy. Not cool at all. Anyway, I've posted below the few that I was totally all moi aussi with the choices. CHECK IT OUT:

Gargoyles sharing the most awkward and vagine-recoiling, peen-limping sexual tension in the film Gargoyles:



Family love, this footage takes me back. A crazy mother bullies her kid in Sybill:



A fucking 2" chicakee (successfully) attacks a family of what seems like 50, in the second installment of Nightmare on Elm Street:



And, this could possibly be my favourite, an (what feels like the 100th) installment of the Amittyville Horror collection:



I hope you found these as entertaining as I do. Thanks for stopping by, I'm off to drink tall cans.

No comments:

Post a Comment